Rick Scott is widely considered to be the worst governor in Florida’s history. Now he’s running for U.S. Senate in 2018.
RSIAA an anti-brand that advocates for Florida’s environment, people, and overall survival by fastidiously documenting Governor Rick Scott’s villainy.
Our website is funded through the sale of merchandise with our distinctive and memorable workmark.
Why don’t you grab a t-shirt?
Top Ten Reasons
TOP TEN (FOR NOW) REASONS WHY RICK SCOTT IS AN ASSHOLE:
10. Rick Scott omitted negative emails from his “Project Sunburst” online transparency archive. [link]
9. Rick Scott’s campaign faked a “Miami Herald” front-page image, falsely claiming job growth. [link]
8. Rick Scott wants to repeal the Affordable Care Act without a replacement. [link]
7. Rick Scott outsourced private prisons to his political donors. [link]
6. Rick Scott cut early voting times and purged thousands of legal voters from the rolls. [link]
5. Rick Scott actively opposes marriage and adoption by same-sex couples. [link]
4. Rick Scott refuses to even say he would stop selling guns to mentally ill people. [link]
3. Rick Scott vetoed $1.5 million in rape crisis funding during Sexual Assault Awareness Month. [link]
2. Rick Scott adopted a shelter dog for his 2010 election photos, named him “Reagan,” then gave him back after the election. [link]
1. Rick Scott delayed the execution of a convicted murderer for a campaign event. [link]
Take our poll and pick your favorite reason (or add your own) …